By Abby Lass
1) Going to bed at a reasonable hour
But come on, we all knew that wasn’t going to happen.
2) Eating healthily
Well, you can’t let those leftover Christmas cookies go to waste can you?
3) Partying an appropriate amount
It is a little inconvenient that the first four hours of the new year are literally designated for partying, I’ll admit it.
4) Posting an appropriate amount of photos on Facebook after an event
If they don’t know it after your album of 200 photos from New Year’s Eve, I don’t think they ever will.
5) Planning ahead and doing work on time
Not entirely your fault– break was for rest and relaxation, right?
6) Consuming a reasonable amount of caffeine
Not that we’re exactly in a position to judge.
7) Not Snapchatting people who weren’t invited to the event you’re currently at
Don’t feed the FOMO, kids.
8) Being more friendly
Though to be fair, most people don’t make it very easy for you.
9) Watching less Netflix
Keep telling yourself that.
10) Becoming an entirely new person
Don’t worry, we weren’t expecting you to.