By Abby Lass
1) Participate in some awesome family traditions…
Dog Show viewing party, anyone?
2) …as well as some less-awesome ones
No, Aunt Bertha, I’m not dressing up as a pilgrim.
3) Have an awkward conversation with a family member that you don’t remember ever having met
Great, good to see you, too, now who are you related to, again?
4) Spend more time with your relative’s pets than with them
Thank you for being the only one here who won’t tell me that my political views are stupid, Mr. Wiggins.
5) Convince yourself that you’re going to get ahead on all the work you know you’ll have next week
Getting ready to get stuff done.
6) Absolutely fail to get ahead on all the work you know you’ll have next week
Know what, I deserve some rest and relaxation.
7) Gorge yourself on delicious food…
Did someone say cranberry sauce??
8) … and then promise yourself that you’re going to work it all off tomorrow
Thanksgiving resolutions exist, right?
9) Take some artsy Thanksgiving pictures
10) Remember to be thankful for all of the awesome things and people in your life
What a wonderful world.